Do you need a change in your wardrobe? Need a complete transformation from the blandness? Why not spice up with silk tank tops? Bored of the shirts and tunics crammed inyour closet. Why not switch to silk ? These silk tank tops are called as camisoles.
Silk tops are versatile they can be paired up with a diverse range of outfits.
Ways to style silk tank tops
Many people find these tops to be too intimidating but if you wea it in the right way they may up your style quotient. These tops can be layered on a sweater or a simple cotton shirt. This is an old 90’s look but still is trendy and classy. The silk tank tops can be paired with office suit; which can render a casual look with a perfect bag and accessory.
Benefits of silk
- Silk is like breathe of air ; light-weight, comfortable.
- A sure winner with its classy , chic look.
- Renders a luxurious look to your attire and makes you feel special for your day.
- Relieves skin irritation and allergies.
- Helps in air- circulation especially during summer and humid weather conditions.
How to identify real silk?
When genuine silk is burnt it produces a smell similar to burning human hair. After the source of flane is taken away it gets self-extinguished.
- The silk garments can be hand washed at an ideal temperature of 30℃ .
- High-temperature ruins silk clothing.
- Mild cleansing agents can be used while washing silk garments.
- Bleaching agents should be completely avoided as it leads to corrosion and discolouration.
- Machine wash for silk should be avoided especially tumble dry and direct sunlight exposure.
Silk is an exemplary of class, chic, luxury and a sublime addition to your collection.