SEO has always played a major part in a website’s development. A person who is well versed with SEO tools and keywords can easily make his/her website visible to the general public. So what is SEO exactly? In simple words, search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing website traffic to a website or a web page from search engine and improving its quality. SEO considers what people search, how google search engine algorithm works and much more. Nowadays people rely only on search engines for any information whether it may be for shopping or for direction.
If you own a start-up company SEO can be of great use to attract people to your benefits. There are several other advantages of SEO. Here are some of the benefits of franchise SEO that can help your website:
- According to many B2B marketers, SEO can be of great help to find more quality leads which can help a website grow. According to Engine Journal, SEO leads has a closure rate of 14.6% as compared to outbound leads which is 1.7%
- The main thing that makes SEO popular is you don’t have to pay to get your website’s rank up. The search engine algorithms provide completely organic rating. This means that search engine algorithms does not differentiate between any new or old websites.
- People trust organic results more than those which are ranked up by pay. If you are ranked organically, it will help people trust your website more.
- SEO provides a high degree of brand awareness among potential customers. As a result if you website provides quality content, your brand can be well known
- SEO also has another benefit that is building relationships with other websites. Google search engines like websites that interlink.
- SEO helps in providing better user experience. If a website has many pop-up ads, irrelevant content or black hat techniques then google will rank the website low.
There are many other benefits of SEO which makes it quite important for any website. SEO is a crucial tool for a website’s future.